- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the work “PROVISION & INSTALLATION OF STREET LIGHTS AT OPF HOUSING SCHEME-V, ISLAMABAD”.
2. Bidding will be carried out by adopting “Single Stage Two Envelop” procedure
3. Firms registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) for the year 2022-23 in Category C-5 or above having relevant codes (proof must be provided) & having experience of execution of similar nature of works, can purchase the bidding documents from the office of Director General (H&W), 3rd Floor, OPF Head Office, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad on submission of application with demand draft / pay order/ cash amounting to Rs.5,000/- (non-refundable) in favor of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Islamabad being cost of bidding documents.
4. The bids shall be received in office of Director General (H&W) 3rd Floor, OPF Head Office, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad on 04-08-2022 upto 1200 hrs. No tender / bid document will be issued on the opening date. The financial bids will be opened on the same day at 1230 hrs in the presence of bidders’ representatives who may like to attend.
5. Bid must be accompanied with a bid security in shape of call deposit equal to 2% (two percent) of their bid price valid for 120 days from date of submission of bids.
6. OPF reserves the right to reject any or all the bids / proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposal on the basis of valid reasons.
Director General (Housing & Works)
OPF Head Office, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat
Sector G-5/2, Islamabad
Tel: 051-9221065, 051-9048366