As an employer we have faith that our people are not only our major asset; they are also our greatest investment into our future, fundamental to our long term growth and success. At present, OPF has a total strength of 558 employees which includes 126 officers and 432 officials. These Officers/Officials are posted at Head office Islamabad, 6 Regional offices (Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Mirpur (AJ & K) and 9 International airports (Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan, Sialkot, Quetta, Gawadar and Peshawar).
Our Seven (7) steps Recruitment and Selection Process
- Job opening: Overseas Pakistanis Foundation advertises vacant positions all over Pakistan in most circulated newspapers of the country
- Application by candidates: Interested candidates are required to apply with in due date on the prescribed form
- Shortlisting : Initial shortlisting is made as per prescribed criteria specified in the advertisement.
- Written test: In order to examine the basic knowledge about the post eligible candidates are require to qualify objective type test
- Interview: Those who qualify the written test are then called for preliminary interview, final interview is conducted for those who qualify the preliminary interview
- Offer and Joining: If a candidate has cleared all the test and the selection process, he/she is offered the job and is finally inducted
- Medical, Antecedent & Documents verification:
- Selected candidate go through medical examination.
- Documents (educational and experience) are also verified and scrutinized
Capacity Building Training Programs
We believe in continuous development of our employees through trainings. The newly recruited and existing employees have been provided different capacity building trainings inside and outside OPF so as to make them efficient and productive employees of the organization. During 2016 a total of 70 officer/officials have attended training courses/workshop/seminars at STI, NIBAF, PMI, DWE, ILO, NPO, National Institute of Fire Technology and Budapest Process. Along with routine training programs a 5 days customized training specifically for Office Assistants posted at 9 International Airports of Pakistan in order to make them familiar with relevant Government agencies dealing with the issues of Overseas Pakistanis was arranged in Islamabad.