OPF Internship Program for Overseas Pakistanis
OPF Internship program aims to provide training & productive skills to the educated youth belonging to overseas Pakistanis families by giving them exposure to professional working environment to enhance their capability and employability. This program will provide internship to fresh graduates/post graduates from HEC recognized universities across the country, per year.
- Provide internship facility to the overseas Pakistanis community.
- Prepare young motivated degree holders for their future role by giving them on job training.
- To provide an opportunity to the fresh graduates and make them contributing members of the society.
- To hire the services of fresh youths and utilize fresh ideas.
- To identify talent for hiring future employees
- This program is only for Overseas Pakistanis residing in Pakistan or abroad
- Candidates having degrees from HEC recognized University will be eligible for OPF Internship program.
- Only candidates having educational qualifications in the following disciplines will be considered for Internship Program:
- Management Sciences
- Information Technology
- Finance, Accounting and Economics
- Social Sciences (Social works, Sociology, Anthropology, I.R. Gender Studies and Political science)
- Journalism / Mass communication
- Engineering (Civil, Architect, Computer Science)
|REQUIRED QUALIFICATION||HONORARIUM TO BE PAID (PER MONTH)|
(14 years of education)
(16 years HEC recognized degree)
|Specialization after Post Graduate
(18 years of education)