OPF Scholarship program has been revamped, now children of Overseas Pakistanis will be entitled for scholarships regardless of their current semester or year subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
Under this initiative, scholarships will be granted to the children of Overseas Pakistanis studying in the following programs:
- Intermediate or equivalent
- Graduation / Masters Program including
MBBS, BDS, Bachelor of Engineering
- MS Program (18 years of education)
- Minimum 60% marks or a CGPA of 2.5 in his/her last SSC/HSSC Board Exams or Graduation / Masters etc. through an HEC recognized University
- One parent (father or mother) of the applicant must be registered member of OPF (valid for 03 years after permanent return)
- Monthly income of parent should be equal to or less than Rs.100,000/-.
- Not getting any other scholarship during the academic year
Note: The children of deceased registered OP’s are also eligible to apply in case his/her parent has died within 03 years before the last date of advertisement.
|FOR STUDENTS STUDY IN||MONTHLY STIPPEND FOR DAY SCHOLAR (RS.)||MONTHLY STIPEND FOR BOARDERS (RS.)|
|Intermediate Level||Rs. 1,500/-||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Graduation (B.A, B.Sc)||Rs. 25,00/-||Rs. 4,000/-|
|Professional Degree / Courses (BS, B.Sc. Hons., MBBS, Engineering, B.Com, IT, etc.)||Rs. 3,000/-||Rs. 45,00/-|
|Master Level (Public Sector Universities)||Rs. 3,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-|
For Master level students following fee will also be paid
- Admission Fee & Registration Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Examination Fee
- Lab fee
- Thesis fee (where applicable)