OPF Housing Scheme Budhni Road Peshawar spread over an area of 991 kanals is located near on Budhni Road near Motorway exit, which encompasses 681 residential and 74 Commercial plots. All the 741residential plots stands allotted to Overseas Pakistanis and general public, whereas remaining 55 commercial plots will be allotted through open auction in due course of time.
|Location||Budhni Road 1.5 km from Motorway (M-1) Exit|
|Date of Approval||14th February 1990 (28th BOG meeting)|
|Size of Scheme / Area||930 kanals (Directly from owners )|
|Date of Completion||2005|
- Development works i.e Roads, Sewerage, Water Supply, Sui Gas and Electrification Works Including Boundary Wall completed.
- Construction of OPF School building on plot earmarked in the scheme is in progress.
- Construction of Mosque is in progress
- Colonization is taking place. So far, 95 houses have been constructed whereas 45 houses are under construction.
- Possession & development of 45 kanals land (yet to be handed over to OPF by revenue department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa)
- Maintenance of Parks.
- Maintenance of water Supply lines.
- Maintenance works of Boundary wall.
- Auction of vacant commercial plots.
- Carpeting of Roads