- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) invites sealed bids from renowned Construction companies for Enhancement of Surface / Storm Water Drainage Capacity at OPF Housing Scheme Zone-V, Islamabad.
- Bidding will be carried out by adopting “Single Stage two Envelop”
- Interested firms / companies registered in category C-5 or above, having relevant codes can purchase the bidding documents from the office of Director General (H&W), 3rd Floor, OPF Head Office, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad on submission of application with demand draft / pay order amounting to Rs.5000/- (non-refundable) in favor of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Islamabad being cost of bidding documents. Additional Rs.500 be added if the documents are requested through registered mail.
- The bids shall be received in office of Director General (H&W) 3rd Floor, OPF Head Office, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad on 17th August, 2021 up to 1200 hrs. No tender / bid document will be issued on the opening date. The envelope containing technical bids will be opened on the same day at 1230 hrs in the presence of bidders’ representatives who may like to attend. Second envelope containing financial bids of technically qualified bidders will be opened later, the date of which will be communicated after evaluation of the technical bids
- Bid must be accompanied with a bid security in shape of call deposit equal to 2% (two percent) of their bid price valid for 120 days from date of submission of bids.
- OPF reserves the right to reject any or all the bids / proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposal on the basis of valid reasons.
Director General (Housing & Works)
OPF Head Office, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat
Sector G-5/2, Islamabad
Tel: 051-9221065, 051-9214508