- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) invites sealed bids from WAPDA (LESCO) approved contractors for “EXTERNAL ELECTRIFICATION WORKS OF OPF HOUSING SCHEME PHASE-I (EXTENSION), LAHORE”.
- Bidding will be carried out by adopting “Single Stage Two Envelope” procedure.
- Interested Firms/Companies duly approved by WAPDA (LESCO), can purchase the bidding documents from the office of Director General (H&W), 3rd Floor, OPF Head Office, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad on submission of application with demand draft / pay order/ cash amounting to Rs.5000/- (non-refundable) in favor of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Islamabad being cost of bidding documents. Additional Rs.500/- be added if the documents are requested through registered mail.
- The bids shall be received in office of Director General (H&W) 3rd Floor, OPF Head Office, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad on 13.01.2022 upto 1200 Hrs. No tender / bid document will be issued on the opening date. The envelope containing technical bids will be opened on the same day at 1230 hrs in the presence of bidders’ representatives who may like to attend. Second envelope containing financial bids of technically qualified bidders will be opened later, the date of which will be communicated after evaluation of the technical bids.
- Bid must be accompanied with a bid security equal to 5% (five percent) of their bid price in shape of CDR/pay order/Demand Draft in favour of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation valid for 120 days from date of submission of bids.
- OPF reserves the right to reject any or all the bids / proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposal on the basis of valid reasons.
Director General (Housing & Works)
OPF Head Office, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat
Sector G-5/2, Islamabad
Tel: 051-9221065, 051-9214508 Fax: 051-9224336