REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
HIRING OF CONSULTANCY FIRM FOR PLANNING / DESIGNING, ENGINEERING SERVICES, PREPARATION OF DESIGNS/ DRAWINGS, COST ESTIMATES AND TENDER DOCUMENTS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF JAMIA MOSQUE, AT BLOCK-D & PLANNING / DESIGNING OF GREEN AREAS AT OPF HOUSING SCHEME, ZONE-V, ISLAMABAD
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation intends to engage a Consultant / Firm for “Planning / Designing, Engineering Services, Preparation Of Designs/ Drawings, Cost Estimates And Tender Documents For Construction Of Jamia Mosque, At Block-D & Planning / Designing Of Green Areas at OPF Housing Scheme, Zone-V, Islamabad ”.
- Proposals are invited from reputable Consultants / Firms having Valid Registration from PEC & PCATP for the year 2022-23, valid NTN and active Sales Tax Registeration; as well as relevant experience as mentioned in RFP. Interested firms can purchase the RFP documents from the office of Director General ( H&W), 3rd Floor, OPF Head Office Sector G-5/2 Islamabad on submission of application along with cash, demand draft/ pay order amounting to Rs. 5000/- (non-refundabaly) in favor of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Islamabad being cost of bidding documents.
- The Proposals complete in all respect in sealed envelopes should reach on 04-08-2022 at 1200 hours in the office of Director General (H&W), 3rd Floor, Housing & Works Division, Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat sector G-5/2, Islamabad and be clearly marked “Planning / Designing, Engineering Services, Preparation Of Designs/ Drawings, Cost Estimates And Tender Documents For Construction Of Jamia Mosque, At Block-D & Planning / Designing Of Green Areas at OPF Housing Scheme, Zone-V, Islamabad”.
- The technical proposals shall be opened on the same day at 1230 hours, whereas the Financial Proposals of only technically qualified firms shall be opened after finalization of technical evaluation. Other details are provided in the RFP.
- Bid must be accompanied with a bid security in shape of call deposit equal to 2% (two percent) of their bid price valid for 120 days from date of submission of bids.
- All the applicable Government taxes must be considered while preparing the Financial Proposals. All these taxes are required to be built in the quoted rates and not be mentioned separately.
- The Consultant/ Organization/ Firm providing unsubstantiated and or incorrect information are liable to legal action and/or disqualification.
- This advertisement is also available on OPF & PPRA Websites.
- The Authority reserves the right to reject any or all the proposals as per PPRA Rules, against valid reasons.
Director General (H&W)
OPF Head Office, Shahrah –e- Jamhuriat
Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
Telephone :051-9221065 & 051-9048352