HIRING OF MARKETING COMPANY FOR MARKETING, ADVERTISING AND SALE OF UNITS OF MULTI STORY (HIGH RISE) COMMERCIAL BUILDING COMPLEX AT OPF HOUSING SCHEME, KHAYABAN-E-JINNAH, RAIWIND ROAD, LAHORE.
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation intends to engage a Marketing Company / Firm for carrying out MARKETING, ADVERTISING AND SALE OF UNITS OF MULTI STORY (HIGH RISE) COMMERCIAL BUILDING COMPLEX AT OPF HOUSING SCHEME, KHAYABAN-E-JINNAH, RAIWIND ROAD, LAHORE.
- Proposals are invited from reputable Marketing Companies / firms, who are active tax payers and have relevant experience. Single Stage Two Envelope Bidding Process will be adopted.
- Request For Proposal (RFP) Documents may be obtained from the office of Director General (Housing & Works), 3rd Floor, Housing & Works Division, Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat sector G-5/2, Islamabad on submission of application along with demand draft / pay order / cash amounting to Rs.3000/- (non-refundable) in favour of “Overseas Pakistanis Foundation” Islamabad being cost of bidding documents.
- The Proposals should be comprehensive containing details along with verifiable supporting documents as desired in RFP documents.
- The proposals complete in all respect in sealed envelopes should reach on 06.02.2023 at 1200 hours in the office of Director General (Housing & Works), 3rd Floor, Housing & Works Division, Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat sector G-5/2, Islamabad. The envelope containing technical bids will be opened on the same day at 1230 hrs in the presence of bidders’ representatives who may like to attend. Second envelope containing financial bids of technically qualified bidders will be opened later, the date of which will be communicated after evaluation of the technical bids
- All the applicable Federal, Provincial & Local taxes must be considered while preparing the Financial Proposals. All these taxes are required to be built in the quoted rates and not be mentioned separately.
- The Marketing Company / Firm providing unsubstantiated and or incorrect information are liable to legal action and/or disqualification.
- This advertisement is also available on OPF & PPRA Websites.
- The OPF reserves the right to reject any or all the proposals as per PPRA Rules, on the basis of valid reasons prior to acceptance of Bid / Proposal.
Director General (H&W)
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation
Shahrah –e- Jamhuriat Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
Telephone :051-9210264 & 051-9048352,Fax: 051-9224336,Website: www.opf.org.pk
E-Mail: [email protected]