1. Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) hereby invites sealed bids from well-reputed IT companies having minimum five (05) years’ experience of having record of doing business related to software development/customization/implementation and registered with Income Tax Department and SECP
2. Prospective bidders are required to submit application to obtain the tender on official letter head and a tender fee of Rs 2000/- (Non-refundable) in shape of pay order in the name of OPF.
3. Bidding will be carried out by adopting “Single Stage Two Envelope” procedure.
4.The Tender documents can be obtained from the office of System Analyst on any working day (Monday to Friday) (9:00 am to 5:00 pm).
5. Bid must be accompanied with a bid security in shape of call deposit equal to 2% (two percent) of their bid price valid for 120 days from date of submission of bids.
6. The bids will be received latest by 05-07-2021 on or before 1200 hrs. and will be opened at 1230 hrs. on the same date at OPF Head Office. In case, the last date of the bids submission falls in the official holiday, the date for submission of the bids shall be next working day
7. OPF reserves the right to reject any or all the bids / proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposal in line with PPRA rules.
System Analyst (/MIS)
OPF Head Office, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat
Sector G-5/2, Islamabad
OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS FOUNDATION
Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development Government of Pakistan
Invitation to Bids- Housing Portal Development
|Issue Date||Closing Date||Attachement|