1. Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) has received a grant from GIZ Pakistan (The Deutsche Gesellschaft fur international Zusammenarbeit) for sustainable economic and social re-integration of Overseas Pakistanis (Returning Migrants worker). OPF invites sealed bids from companies / suppliers / firms for PROCUREMENT/SUPPLY OF GOODS/EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS KITS.
2. Bidding will be carried out by adopting “Single stage two Envelope” bidding procedure as per PPRA regulations.
3. Interested registered companies /supplier/firms (Active two taxpayers) can purchase the bidding documents from the Director General (H&W) ,3rd Floor, OPF Head office, Sector G-5/2,Islambad on submission of application with demand draft /pay order amounting to Rs.2000/- (non-refundable ) in favor of “Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Islamabad, “being cost of bidding documents.
4. The bids shall be received in office of Director General (H&W) 3rd Floor, OPF Head Office, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad on 31-03-2022 up to 1200hrs. No tender/bid document will be issued on the opening date. The envelope containing technical bids will be opened on the same day at 1230hrs in the presence of bidder’s representatives who may like to attend. Second envelope containing financial bids of technically qualified bidders will be opened later, which will be communicated after evaluation of the technical bids.
5. Bid must be accompanied with a bid security in shape of call deposit/Pay order from scheduled bank pf Pakistan equal to 2% of the bid price valid for 60days from date of submission of bids.
6. A pre-Bid meeting will be held on 25-03-2022 at 1600 hrs in the office of Director General (H&W) 3rd Floor, OPF Head Office Sector G-5/2 Islamabad.
7. OPF reserves the right to reject any or all the bids / proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposal on the basis of valid reasons.
Director General (Housing & Works)