- The OPF Girls College, invites sealed bids for Supply of Stationery Items and Printed Material from suppliers based in Pakistan and registered with Income Tax and Sales Tax departments.
- OPF GIRLS COLLEGE ISLAMABAD has reserved funds for the procurement planned during the FY 2023-24. College intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to cover eligible payment under the contract for the “Procurement of (A) Stationery Items & (B) Printed Materials”. List of the stationery and printed items will be provided with tender documents.
- OPF GIRLS COLLEGE ISLAMABAD now invites sealed bids from eligible suppliers of (A) stationery items and (B) printed materials for its campuses in Sectors F-8/2 and F-11/2, Islamabad.
- Bidding shall be conducted in line with the Single Stage One Envelope bidding procedure of Public Procurement Rules 2004 and any Regulations, Regulatory Guides, Procurement Guidelines or Instructions issued by PPRA from time to time, and is open to all potential bidders. Bidders will be qualified according to item wise LCBS/least cost basis selection / item-wise lowest quoted price, for each lot i.e. (a) Stationery Items and (b) Printed materials, bidders will be qualified.
- All bids / proposals must be accompanied by a bid security amounting to Pak Rupees Sixty Thousand only (Rs.60,000/-) for all items (category-A & B) and Pak Rupees thirty thousand (Rs.30,000) for Participation of stationery items or printed items (category-A or B) for each category in shape of Pay Order / Demand Draft in favor of OPF Girls College Islamabad. Bidding documents can be obtained from Admin Office, OPF Girls College F-8/2 Islamabad during regular office hours before the closing date, on the payment of Pak Rupees Two thousand (Rs.2000/-).
- The original proposal / bid properly filled-in, and enclosed in sealed envelope must be delivered to the Principal’s Office, OPF Girls College, F-8/2, Islamabad at or before 10:00 am on the closing date i.e. 26.01.2024. Bids will be opened publicly on the same day at 10:30 am in the presence of bidders / bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the opening of bids at OPF Girls College, F8/2, Islamabad.
(Ms. Bushra Bashir)
OPF Girls College, Islamabad, Ph: 051-2250987