1. Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders from renowned Construction Companies for “PROVISION OF SERVICES FOR NEWLY CREATED ADDITIONAL PLOTS AT OPF HOUSING SCHEME ZONE-V ISLAMABAD”.
2. Bidding will be carried out by adopting “Single Stage Two Envelope” procedure.
3. Interested firms/ companies registered in Category C-6 /C-5 / C-4 or above for the year 2021-22 in Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) ,having relevant codes can purchase the bidding documents of each housing scheme separately from the office of Director General (H&W), 3rd Floor, OPF Head Office, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad on submission of application with demand draft / pay order/ cash amounting to Rs.3000/- (non-refundable) in favor of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Islamabad being cost of bidding documents. The envelope containing technical bids will be opened on the same day at 1230 hrs. in the presence of bidders representatives who may like to attend. Second envelope containing financial bids of technically qualified bidders will be opened later, the date of which will be communicated after evaluation of the technical bids.
4. The bids shall be received in office of Director General (H&W) 3rd Floor, OPF Head Office, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad on 28-02-2022 upto 1200 Hrs. No tender / bid document will be issued on the opening date. No tender /bid documents will be issued on the opening date.
5. Bid must be accompanied with a bid security in shape of call deposit equal to 2% (two percent) of their bid price valid for 120 days from date of submission of bids.
6. OPF reserves the right to reject any or all the bids / proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposal on the basis of valid reasons.
Director General (Housing & Works)