- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) invites sealed bids from WAPDA (LESCO) approved contractors for REHABILITATION / IMPROVEMENT OF WATER SUPPLY & SEWERAGE NETWORK AT OPF HOUSING SCHEME PHAE-II, LAHORE
- Bidding will be carried out by adopting Single Stage two Envelope
- Interested firms / companies registered in Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) in category C-6 or above, having relevant codes, can purchase the bidding documents from the office of Director General (H&W), 3rd Floor, OPF Head Office, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad on submission of application with demand draft / pay order amounting to Rs.5000/- (non-refundable) in favor of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Islamabad being cost of bidding documents.
- The bids shall be received in office of Director General (H&W) 3rd Floor, OPF Head Office, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad on 05-09-2022 up to 1200 hrs. No tender / bid document will be issued on the opening date. The envelope containing technical bids will be opened on the same day at 1230 hrs in the presence of bidders’ representatives who may like to attend. Second envelope containing financial bids of technically qualified bidders will be opened later, the date of which will be communicated after evaluation of the technical bids
- Bid must be accompanied with a bid security in shape of call deposit equal to 2% (two percent) of their bid price valid for 120 days from date of submission of bids.
- OPF reserves the right to reject any or all the bids / proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposal on the basis of valid reasons.
Director General (Housing & Works)
OPF Head Office, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat
Sector G-5/2, Islamabad
Tel: 051-9221065, 051-9214508