1. Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the work “REHABILITATION OF EXISTING PARK & REPAIR / MAINTAINNANCE OF DAMAGED PORTION OF BOUNDARY WALL AT OPF HOUSING SCHEME GUJRAT “.
2. Bidding will be carried out by adopting “SINGLE STAGE TWO ENVELOPE “procedure.
3. Firms registered with Pakistan Engineering council (PEC) for the year 2021-22 in category C-6 or above having relevant codes (proof must be provided) & having experience of execution of similar nature of works can purchase the bidding documents from the office of Director General (H&W) 3rd Floor OPF head Office Sector G-5/2 Islamabad on submission of application with demand draft /pay order/cash amounting to Rs.5000/- (non- refundable ) in favor of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Islamabad being cost of bidding documents.
4. The bids shall be received in office of Director General (H&W) 3rd Floor, OPF Head Office, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad on 13-04-2022 up to 1200Hrs. No tender / bid documents will be issued on the opening date. The envelope containing technical bids will be opened on the same day at 1230hrs. In the presence of bidders representatives who may like to attend. Second envelope containing financial bids on technical qualified bidders will be opened later, the date of which will be communicated after evolution of the technical bids.
5. Bid must be accompanied with a bid security in shape of call deposit equal to 2% (two percent) of their bid price valid for 120 days from date of submission of bids.
6. OPF reserves the right to reject any or all the bids / proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposal on the basis of valid reasons.