- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) is an autonomous organization of the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development, Government of Pakistan. OPF requires the services of an Actuarial Firm registered with “Pakistan Society of Actuaries (PSOA)” to undertake an actuarial valuation as per requirement of IAS-19 (Revised), of its Funds Graduity Trust and Unfunded Leave Encashment Schemes to ascertain the position of the Fund and provision to be made in the Financial Statement as at 30th June,2020 and in continuation for the FY 2020-21.
- OPF invites sealed bids from reputed Actuarial Valuation Consultancy Firms registered with PSOA, Tax Authorities, who are on the Active Tax Payer list of FBR and having vast experience in the field of actuarial services, provided services to at least 10 Public Sector Entities for the actuarial valuation of Post Retirement Benefits Obligations.
- Interested Firms may submit their proposals in sealed envelopes under “Single Stage two Envelopes” procedure specifically as per Rule 36(b) of PPRA Rules.
- Bids must be delivered on or before 05-04-2021 at 1200 hrs at the office of Director Finance, OPF Headquarters, Shahra-e-Jamhuriyat, G-5/2, Islamabad. Bids shall be opened on the same day at 1230 hrs in the presence of firms authorized representatives who choose to attend. Bids received after the above deadline shall not be accepted.
- OPF reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the bidding process and reject all the bids at any time prior to awarded the contract.
- TORs can be obtained from OPF Head Office, Finance Division or can be requested through email to [email protected] by paying the tender cost i.e. Rs.1000/- in shape of demand draft.
OPF OPF HEAD OFFICE, SHAHRA-E-JAMHURIYAT,
SECTOR G-5/2, ISLAMABAD.