AUCTION OF FARM HOUSES PLOTS AT OPF FARM HOUSING SCHEME (OPF GREENS) RAIWIND ROAD LAHOR.
- Golden opportunity for Overseas Pakistanis.
- Auction will be conducted on as is where as basis.
- Located at ideal location about 2 Km from Ring ust 6Km from Motor Way M-2 Road Interchange.
- Different sizes of Farm House Plots (60% Plots reserved for Overseas Pakistanis & 40% General Public). However, overseas Pakistanis may bid against plots reserved for non-overseas Pakistanis.
- Overseas Pakistani should be member of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation at the date of Advertisement.
- General Public & Overseas Pakistanis or their authorized attorney are eligible to participate in the open auction.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- OPF reserve the rights to accept or reject any or all offers at any time prior to acceptance of offer without assigning any reason.
- Auction committee / Allotment Committee reserve the right to exclude any plot from auction without assigning any reason.
- Amount of token money will be adjusted whereas same will be retuned to un-successful bidders without any markup.
- Successful bidder will have to pay 100% of the bid value with in 15 days from the date of acceptance of bid offer.
- 5% Rebate will be given to successful overseas Pakistani bidders who opt to pay the bid price through foreign remittance using proper banking channel.
- PKR 5,000/- (Non-Refundable)
- Limited Brochures are available at OPF Head Office Islamabad.
- Auction broucher and token will be issued till 13th April,2022 during office hours.
- Only one broucher will be issued against CNIC /NICOP/OPF Membership.
- Token for bid will not be issued on the day of auction.
Brochures can be purchased from Housing & Works Division, Estate Management Section, Overseas Pakistanis Foundation, OPF Head Office, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
Application May be addressed to:-
Director General (Housing & Works Division)
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation
OPF Head Office Shahrah-eJinauriat,Sectpr G-5/2,Islaambad.
+92-51-9048358, 9048362, 9048354, +92-300-8359797,
Fax No. +92-51-9224336, Email: [email protected]