- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation intends to engage a Marketing Firm / Agency for MARKETING, ADVERTISING AND SALE OF OPF COUNTRY HOMES AND APARTMENTS AT OPF HOUSING SCHEME ZONE-V,
- Proposals are invited from reputable Marketing firms/ Agencies, who are active tax payers and have relevant
- Request For Proposal (RFP) Documents may be obtained from the office ofDirector General (Housing & Works), 3rd Floor, Housing & Works Division, Overseas Pakistanis Foundation, Shahra-e-Jamhuriat Sector G-5/2, Islamabad on submission of application along with demand draft / pay order / cash amounting to Rs.3000/- (nonrefundable) in favor of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Islamabad being cost of RFP documents.
- The proposals complete in all respect in sealed envelopes should reach on or before on 25-05-2021 at 1200 hours in the office of Director General (Housing & Works) 3rd Floor, Housing & Works Division, Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Shahra-e-Jamhuriat sector G-5/2,
- The envelope containing technical bids will be opened on the same day at 1230 hrs. in the presence of bidders’ representatives who may like to attend. Second envelope containing financial bids of technically qualifies bidders will be opened later, the date of which will be communicated after evaluation of the technical bids.
- All the applicable Federal, Provincial and Local taxes must be considered whilepreparing the Financial Proposals. All these taxes are required to be built in quoted rates and not be mentioned
- The Consultant / Firm providing unsubstantiated and or incorrect information are liable to legal action and/ or
- This advertisement is also available on OPF and PPRA
- The OPF reserves the right to reject any or all the proposals as per PPRA Rules on the basius of valid reasons prior to acceptances of Bids/ Proposal.
Director General (H&W)
OPF Head Office ,Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat , Sector G-5/2,
Islamabad.Tel:051-9210264 ,051-9048352 Fax:051-9219136
Website: www.opf.org.pk E-Mail: [email protected]