OPF intends to expand its e-Learning Program at its Schools operating in Mansehra (KPK) and Badin (Sindh). In this regard, sealed quotations/proposals are invited from Income Tax / GST registered firms/suppliers. The detailed scope of work is mentioned in the attached Request for Quotation (RFQ). Further details about eligibility criteria and procurement process are mentioned in the Tender Document (RFQ). It can be downloaded from the website
- The National Tax Numbers and Sales Tax Registration Numbers of the company /firm and/or partners should also be indicated (Photo copies of concerned documents should be provided). Proof that the bidder’s name is appeared in Active Tax Payers’ list has to be provided.
- A Bid Security @2% of quoted amount including taxes will be deposited in the forms of call deposit, or Demand Draft (DD) in favour of OPF Islamabad. The bid security shall be sealed in a separate envelope.
- All proposal and price shall remain valid for a period of 120 days from the closing date of the submission of the proposal. However, the responding bidder is encouraged to state a longer period of validity for the proposal.
- The complete proposal shall be received in the office of ‘E-Learning Coordinator’, Education Division 04th Floor, OPF Head Office, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad on 16-11-2021 upto 1200 Hrs. No tender / bid document will be issued on the opening date. The envelope containing technical bids will be opened on the same day at 1230 hrs. in the presence of bidders’ representatives who may like to attend
- Queries related to tender shall only be entertained one week prior to deadline.
- All currency in the proposal shall be quoted in Pakistan Rupees (PKR).
- The responding organization is hereby informed that the Government shall deduct tax at the rate prescribed under the tax laws of Pakistan.
- OPF reserves the right to reject all bids as per rule 33 of PPRA 2004